Metz Specialty Materials Pty Ltd
- | Exploration & Construction
- | Construction, building and infrastructure development
- | Fabrication and casting
- | Materials handling technology, services, systems and components
- | Professional & Technical Services
- | Mine closure and remediation
- | Project management
- | Water technology management services and solutions
- | Wholesale Trade
- | Safety equpiment, componets, specialised technology
Metz since 1953 has been a supplier and manufacturer of specialist building materials to resist corrosion and abrasion. Our core business is protecting concrete and steel from industries most aggressive chemicals, so no matter the acid or process we’ll have a system solution for your site.
In Australia a core difference between Metz and our competitors is the ability to offer our clients a unique single point of responsibility - local material manufacture combined with full installation services. The ability to install all the materials we offer means Metz’s material knowledge, practical site experience and therefore technical responsiveness is unsurpassed.
Address27-29 Liberty Road
Metz fabrics and laminate strips available for reinforcing carbon-reinforced polymer impregnated and made from uni-directional carbon fibre.
Metz can provide solutions to your poor concrete surfaces.
Acid Resistant Coating for use in protecting concrete structures, flooring and bunded areas from acid attack.
Metz Acid resistant bricks and tiles provide protection to concrete substrates and surfaces which require long term resistance from acid attack.